I went to the Dentist when I was in Austin and had a full teeth cleaning, which was not fun. Was told, yet again, that I have a tendency to create too much calcium on my teeth, and it builds up too fast, and also that my gums are tender. Thanks doc, I know my gums suck, they've always been that way.Still, it's nice to have this over with. It'd been a year and a half since my last cleaning, and that's too long. And the good news is that I don't have any cavities or pressing problems. The bad news is that the weird feeling on my back molar is that I will eventually need a crown there. And those suckers are expensive.
So for now I will wait until I get better dental coverage so i can tackle this problem. Dentist said I can wait, no hurry. I like my dentist, he's a down to earth country/texas man, who seems to be into not doing unnecessary procedures. I don't want my teeth to last me 300 hundred years, 80 will be about right. I mean, the Brits stereotypically have terrible looking teeth and they are a very advanced country.
In the meantime, he recommended I massage my gums with a peroxide and baking soda mixture. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment