I just want to say that this whole process has been exhausting, but YES!!! I'm done!! I took the test, I got a 181/200 ( you needed 170 to pass) and now I can sign my name as Natalia, LEED AP.I did it for the title, really.
It's been bad, I've been studying with Jesse the last three weekends, and by now FTE and VOC and ASHRAE standards seem so pummeled into my brain that I dream in recycled material percentages. Hopefully, I will forget everything I learned promptly tomorrow so I can go back to my life as it was before, thank you.
It was a deadline, tough, I had to take the test. The USGBC is changing the certification process this year, so this was my last chance to take the test applying all the experience I had from the Holiday Inn Hotel, where I was LEED point coordinator once upon a time when I worked at CasaBella. This was my only chance to take it, if for any reason I didn't pass I wouldn't have had a chance for retakes, because they are phasing out this version. A sure way to make anyone really anxious.
But armed with the incredibly nit picky tests from Green Building Education Services and some pluckiness worthy of romantic comedies, I went through all the information and committed as much of it to memory as physically possible. And though halfway through the test I was convinced I'd failed miserably, seems I knew enough of the stuff after all.
And now, here I am, LEED AP.
No comments:
Post a Comment