Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Odds and Ends

It's been a weird last two weeks, where we've been alternating with colds and stomach bugs in the family, and I haven't had the energy to write in this blog, because it felt like nothing photographable was happening.

But I want to honor item #96 is to blog once a week, and it's been about two, so here we go.

Seems that winter came to Texas, finally.  Not that I'm particularly enjoying it, but since we'd moved back we hadn't had a chance at all to use any of our New York winter gear.  Now I'm getting to wear my puffy coat with the fur lined hood, and I feel pretty fabulous.  It's been harder on LP, since we had to get her all new stuff (kids grow so fast!), but we finally found a cute hat that she'll agree to wear, and lots of layers of thermals.  And a great time was had by all.

Next up on the Agenda, hosting Thanksgiving dinner with Nate's mom.  I'm excited to try some new (or revisit some old) recipes, and documenting everything here.  Also, hopefully this weekend, we can set up our x-mas tree.

Christmas season is here!!!!!  One of my favorite times of year, in direct competition with Halloween, and spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment