Friday, April 10, 2009

31. Put lights on loft closet



It's the first item on my list that I got done. I put lights in my "closet." And by closet I mean the lofted bed Nate and I made some months ago, and under which I store all my clothes.

The problem with my closet was that the ceiling light fixture didn't get to it. I had remedied this with a lone Ikea lamp, but it created too many shadows, and then I wouldn't be able to see the clothes I was trying to pick out.

I'd been meaning to put some extra lighting for a while, and finally, I decided to f*#k waiting to go to the proper store and get an actual lighting system. Instead I grabbed Christmas lights (I mean, our tree isn't up anymore) and strung them across the top, and taped it.

And you know what? It looks just fine, and now I can see my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment