Friday, January 21, 2011

27. Do 5 photo essays, photo projects. (4/5)

I have four photo projects so far.  And its pretty fun.   In reality, I have the making for a couple of more photo essays, I just haven't organized them and uploaded them yet.

1.  SIGNAGE.  I've been collecting photos of signage for many years.  I guess its a fascination of how information is shared with the world, the way cities and societies choose to display information.  Is the signage all text?  Graphics?  Is it prohibitive?  Is it suggestive?  Does it explain or just warn? Does it feel inviting or scary?
I have been slacking lately on the signage front, but hope to start picking it up again soon, once this dreaded winter warms the (*)$*@ down. 

2.  WoZoCo Gingerbread Structure - where I document via photographs the process to create a postmodern architectural landmark in gingerbread form.  Oh yes we did.  Totally gingerbreaded the famous building by Dutch firm MVRDV.
Frankly, putting the photo album together, showing all the steps and process was almost as fun as the making of the WoZoCo itself.






3.  Lucia's 365 Project - One picture per day for the first year of her life.  This one is going much better than my previous 365 incarnation.  Last time I tried this I got as far as 140 pictures.  Which is seriously a LOT, and documented a pretty amazing year of my life.
But now the stakes are higher.   I have a new baby, a wonderful model that likes to stare at the camera and sometimes even smile.  And I have an audience.  All the grandparents eagerly anticipate when I post new photos.  We are at 105 photos so far, and in all honesty, I think I actually might make it with this one.

4. Shift 26 Things - November Edition

1. Tall   2. Amazing  3. Round  4. Hidden  5. Green  6. An Animal  7. Dirty  8. Early  9. Weather  10. An Arrow  11. Curve  12. Tomorrow  13. Inside  14. A Ceiling  15. Watch Out  16. Key  17. Reflection  18. Track  19. Framed  20. Busy  21. Strange  22. Upside Down  23. Spots  24. Shoes  25. Weathered  26. Sunday Morning


No comments:

Post a Comment