Saturday, May 8, 2010

105. Have a Fetus

So I realize my list is going to change.  It has to.   Some  weeks ago I found out I was pregnant.   

This is the most wonderful newS ever, and something Nate and I definitely wanted after getting married.  Just didn't think it would happen so soon.  I used to have a fear that I'd be one of those people who have trouble conceiving, like so many others I know.  But no, oh no.  It took no time, so I'm actually glad retrospectively I was so "careful" before.  Use protection ladies, you never know if you might be the super fertile type.

The new condition does affect my ability to do some items on the list, so I'm not going to give myself too hard a time about it.  It changes things, probably less travel and for a few months less physical activities.

I'm so excited, this is huge, and I'm confident that I can grow a human being.  So on to updating this list, which I have neglected long enough even though I've been actually doing some of the items.  Sometimes, living life can get in the way of documenting it, and there's nothing wrong with that.

In the meantime, the belly grows, as well as the fetus...

No comments:

Post a Comment