Wednesday, June 10, 2009

70. Run a 10k (would a 5K count?)

I'm not sure how to classify this.

I wanted to run a 10K. But actually, what I meant by it is that I wanted to do a Race. The ones with lots of people and music and fanfare. And in that sense the Chase Corporate Challenge really did the trick. For starters, it was in Central Park. And, I helped design the corporate t-shirt we used as part of Nate's company team. Check out the tie t-shirts, that's high quality creativity right there - an homage to the 80's and Nate's company's strict tie policy.

Meh, I'll half count it. Not "DONE!", but it's worth something. After all, despite fearing that I was horribly out of shape (I haven't gone running in months), I finished the whole race with no problems. In fact, I feel very energetic right now. I just fear for my legs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment