Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finding a cleaning groove

I'm trying this experiment where I photograph a little corner/piece of the house before & after cleaning, to get a sense of progress and accomplishments.  We have a hit a bit of a wall when it comes to home upkeep.  Cleaning.  It's been the bane of my existence my entire adult life, and it seems I might be dragging Nate down with me.  I'm just absent-minded and randomly grab things and put them down wherever without noticing.  By the time I become aware of my surroundings, it's like a small tornado has hit the house, and I'm overwhelmed by the mess and don't even know where to start.  It's an ongoing problem, one that I have been battling for many years, with different levels of success.  I just don't seem to be able to stick to any one plan.

So for now, photos it will be, I guess.

▲▲ Dining room table



▲▲ Kitchen cart and spices



▲▲ LPs room.  This one was not as "done" as I'd like, but hey... progress is what matters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment