Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Years resolutions

This year I want to feel more in charge of my own life.  Which means that at some point, I need to evaluate what activities are actually priorities, and which are hobbies that have gotten out of control.  I also need to get organized, take control of my house and my schedule. How do I propose to do this?  check lists, of course, the bread and butter of type-A disorganized folks. (what's the personality type for that, I wonder?)

So, in that spirit, I'm gonna try to revive my 101 in 1001 days list.  Because I work much better when I have the ability to check off items of a list, which breaks down large broad tasks into manageable pieces, and it's also much better when the list is has a time frame, but not an immediate one.

Here is hoping that 2013 is the year I gain control of my own space.  Lofty goal, but hey, if it wasn't hard it wouldn't be worth tackling.

No comments:

Post a Comment