
Nate and I went to a Scotch tasting event, after hearing about it through the KinoList.
I don't think I've ever really had scotch, being more of a domestic Whiskey drinker, so this seemed like a great opportunity to lean and have fun at the same time.
It was nice. They were lots of guests, and we almost didn't find a seat inside. They said there was a second spill-over venue where you could try the products, but it wouldn't have the whole show and stuff. The gentleman giving the presentation, bless his heart, kept trying to inject humor into his lessons about Scotland and scotch making, but at the end there must have been a cultural divide because he just wasn't particularly funny.
In the end, we had some crab cakes and apps, and tasted about 5 different single malt scotches. Thank you Macallan for letting us try your products. And your plan worked, I am now more likely to order scotch than I was before. If only I had more funds....
I didn't get any pictures while we were inside, I forgot the camera and the iphone does not have a good dark setting. Oh well, next time.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment